Monday, November 2, 2009

Blogging

Its a perfect way of documenting your feelings, opinions, creations or even the most mundane day to day occurrences. But why does it seem to come so difficult to me? I regularly read quite a few blogs which are all inspiring and funny at times....it all seems to flow quite well on the page when you read it. But when it comes to writing up my own blogs i tend to hit 'bloggers block'.

My aim over the next few weeks is to 'loosen up' and try to create posts which are more me :) We'll see what comes out of this.......

2 comments:

  1. I also follow a number of blogs that inspire me. It talent of those people amaze me. I've enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are able to meet your goal. The Year of Blogging ebook from class should help. I am a classmate from Blogging for Scrapbookers.

    ReplyDelete